ul. Bytomska 122
41-940 Piekary Śląskie
tel. +48 32 307 02 77
Pumps for Hydrostatic & Hydrodynamic Tests
The offered machine, among other things, includes:
1. The high-pressure three plunger (horizontal) plumb produced by URACA.
2. The 90 kW electric drive.
3. Flexible coupling (with cover).
4. An impeller robooster pump - provides adequate suction pressure at the pump inlet of high pressure pump and also enables rapid filling of the tested object (providing that suction will be gravitationally done from a storage tank).
5. The filter system - the machine uses two operating medium filters. There is a pre-filter with replaceable cartrige stainless with steel filtration accuracy of 100 microns installed at booster suction pump while at the high-pressure pump suction there is a precise filter with stainless steel housing and cartridge filtration bag of 25 microns.
6. Switching and safety valve with pneumatic actuator - allows to start the pump without pressure, switch on the pressure after the beginning of the test and automatic switchover to the work without pressure after reaching a required test value. Control of compressed air is done through 3/2-way electro-pneumatic divider.
7. Back-pressure valve - used in high-pressure pump discharge line, separates it from the tested object. When switching the pump on the work without pressure or turning off the machine it automatically keeps the reached test pressure. Such a solution makes it possible to keep the test pressure all the time.
8. Drain valve with pneumatic actuator (Pwork up to 1200 bar) - allows to release pressure from the object (decompressing after testing). Control is achieved by compressed air through a 3/2-way electro-pneumatic divider .
9. Pressure switch - for switching off the pump if the suction pressure is too low (threshold value is 2 bar). This prevents pump to become and work "dry".
10. Back pressure flow control valve - allows pre-filling the object and bypassing the high-pressure pump (circulation bypass).
11. The control valve - a precise needle valve, with a handwheel, 4000 bar / DN3, which allows to control the rate of pressure rising during the test (it is necessary, for example. when the tested object has a small volume). Valve handwheel and the valve will be installed near the control box, allowing the operator to access easily to the wheel and at the same time to see the pressure on the display.
12. Air pressure reducing valve - this is the precise pressure reducing valve, setting the controled air pressure for the safety valve.
13. Pressure transmitter 0-2000 bar, accuracy of 0.5% - allows pressure reading and automatic termination of pressure rise after reaching a required test pressure and an optional registration attempts.
14. The power & conrol box supplied with power cable 20 m long.
15. The control panel.
16. The frame.
17. The hydraulic discharge hose, 5 m long.
The machine is supplied completely assembled, ready to work.
|Max working pressure||2000 bar / 200 MPa|
|Flow rate||23 dm3/min.|
|Main drive power||90 kW|
|Main drive speed||1480 rpm|
|Supply voltage||400 V, 50 Hz|
|Working medium||pure water|
|Medium max. temperature||50°C.|
Construction and operating description:
The main element of the offered device is pump set, which includes a plunger pump and an electric drive coupled to each other by a flexible coupling. The machine is equipped with a hydraulic system.
At the pump suction connector there is an initial water filter, an impeller pump and a control pressure switch that is supposed to control the minimum pressure supplied by the booster pump. In the absence of pressure the pressure switch will not start the machine or if the machine is working, will stop the drive motor. The water then is pumped to the high-pressure pump or by-pass valve directly to the tested object ( filling object with water from the water supply system).
Setting the operating pressure of the machine (test pressure) is performed by the control system. The operator has the ability to control the pressure rate of rising through manual adjustment handwheel control valve, while watching the current value of the test pressure, displayed on the screen. After reaching the required test pressure, the switching valve is automatically opened (the pump is switched on the work without pressure). The pressure in the tested object is then maintained by the valve. From this moment maintenance test pressure phase begins.
The additional protection of feeder line and the tested object against the rising pressure above the permissible value is pneumatically controlled safety valve with variable pressure reaction.
Visual inspection of the actual test pressure is possible thaks to pressure converter, built up on the machine which indications are visualized on display of the control panel.
Test object decompression and medium draining is done using pressure release valve built-in the feeder line.